Fill out the form below or text me at 908-727-2099 and I will send you an email with the private discount link for €35 off all SXM Festival 2017 tickets, which includes GA, VIP and 3 days weekend passes.
In the meantime please read over the information below to find more about your adventures with SXM Festival.
Below you'll find most of the scheduled events during SXM and further down you can find a map of all the venues around the island.
Whats New to SXM Festival in 2017?
- Party from sunrise to sunset everyday with 4 day venues and 4 nights venues.
- Take a break and explore the natural beauty that is ST Martin. SXM Festival is partnering up with the Tourist Office of ST Martin to provide festival goers information on local happenings and places to visit.
- Streamlined wristband pick up upon arrival to SXM airport.
- More shuttle buses, more drivers and GPS support. Refer to the shuttle map below.
- SXM cruise parties and other pop up events are coming this year. (Tickets will be sold separately, more details as they're announced)
- All SXM Festival events are located closer to each other to help make getting around more convenient for everyone. Check out the map below.
- If you have any questions about lodging, flights and more in SXM? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact SXM Festivals personal concierge service setup to help guide your experience.
- Check back here for more news about SXM Festival as its released.
GA tickets compared to VIP tickets.
GA Tickets include (€327.65 w/ discount link emailed above)
- 5 day general admission access to all SXM Festival events including the official opening party but it DOESN'T grant access to the VIP party & the SXM cruise parties. (Tickets for SXM boat cruises will be sold separately for both GA & VIP ticket holders)
VIP Tickets include the followings perks (€543.95 w/ discount link emailed above)
- 5 days access to all SXM Festival events
- 5 day shuttle pass (€67.35 value)
- Merchandise bag with SXM swag + souvenirs
- Advanced notice and early access to pre-sale tickets on official SXM Festival cruise parties, mentioned above.
- Daytime venue VIP perks will include dedicated VIP entrances, bars, food stands, seating areas, VIP bathrooms and more.
- Nighttime venue VIP perks will include VIP priority entry (entry to all nighttime events in 2016 was first come first served/based on capacity) and other VIP amenities mentioned above.
- Exclusive access to the VIP party + special artist appearance. (I've also posted some photos from the VIP party last year in the jungle/national park at the very bottom of this page.)
SXM Reminders & Tips
- Google Flights - NYC to SXM on March 15-20th - The lowest flight I've seen was $355 but normally it's $400-500. I would suggest setting a price alert and installing the app called "Hopper" to help make an educated guess on when it's best to buy flights.
- Click here to search Hotels around SXM starting at $115 a night for 4 people.
- Click here to search Airbnb around SXM starting at $195 a night for 4 people.
- Click here to search Homeaway around SXM starting at $165 a night for 4 people.
- SXM Festival has also setup a page on their website to help find apartments and villas for your stay during the festival. Click here to be redirected to the Concierge Service page.
As a remind if you have any questions about lodging, flights and more in SXM? Email email@example.com to contact SXM Festivals personal concierge service setup to help guide your experience.
Check your data plan before you head down to SXM. Most cell phone providers offer some form of an international data package to make sure you service remains uninterrupted or just let it be and go off the grid for some R&R.
Plan ahead and don't sleep in and miss the sunrise at any of the sunrise parties. **Hint hint Laylas**
Hiking, high ropes course, zip lining and more at Loterie Farm nature reserve.
You can rent jet skis and try their Flyboards out if your adventurous. *The Flyboard video linked is from another location in the US but given as an example*
More to come...
Below are a few photo's I took last year during SXM Festival.
Photos include, Palsm Beach, the daytime beach party location, the jungle party for VIP ticket holders (notice Behrouz in a tree) and ocean views from Laylas 6am sunrise party (the party was just off the beach hidden in the trees).